Do you want to improve the overall energy efficiency of your property? If yes, opt for getting your property insulated by experts. At TOP AC Inc., we are a leading insulation company in Los Angeles offering an array of reliable insulation services to residential and commercial clients. We have a team of professionals who are well versed in installing and regulating insulation.
When it comes to maintaining a suitable room temperature in your interiors or lowering the utility bills, home insulation plays a great role. Homeowners often get their ceilings, floors and walls insulated to retain a comfortable warmth in winter while keeping the excessive heat out in the summers.
- Attic Insulation
- Insulation Removal
- Blown-in Insulation
- Insulation Installation
Why Get Your Interiors Insulated By Professionals?
Being a local heating and air conditioning company, TOP AC Inc. has a team of licensed insulation contractors in Los Angeles who know how to remove an old insulation and install a new one. It is a cost-effective alternative to maintain an ideal temperature in your home or office. Some benefits of insulation installation include:
- Improved noise control
- Limits temperature fluctuation
- Maintains humidity level
- Improves air quality
- Reduces carbon footprint
- Lowers energy bills
- Prevents frozen pipes
- Enhances comfort
- Controls condensation
What Makes Us The Right Choice?
We, at TOP AC Inc., are specialists in commercial and residential insulation in Los Angeles. With years of experience in the industry, we have earned a solid reputation for providing superior quality services. No matter, what the job size is, our team remains prepared to handle any project size. We put the well being of our employees at top of anything and take every possible measure to ensure their safety.
If you are planning to invest in new insulation, call us right away. We know how to get the job done correctly in the very first attempt. We deliver 100% customer satisfied results in everything we do. We are proudly serving the cities of Calabasas, Woodland Hills, West Hills, Agoura, Thousand Oaks, Encino, Chatsworth, Porter Ranch, Granada Hills, Northridge, San Fernando, Van Nuys, Sherman Oaks, Studio City, Valley Village, North Hollywood, Burbank City, Pasadena, Glendale, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Westwood and Santa Monica.
we offer insulation replacement, insulation repairs, and insulation installations. If your insulation has been damaged by a water leak or contaminated by critters you can trust the experts at . to repair, replace or install new insulation in your home.
- Save money on your utility bill.
- With proper attic insulation YOU WILL SAVE UP TO 40% ANNUALLY on your energy costs.
- Stay comfortable: Are you tired of being cold in the winter and hot in the summer? 30-40% of heat loss and gain is through your attic.
- Improve the value of your home.
- Attic insulation is the #1 return on investment home improvement according to the National Association of Home Remodelers.
- Insulation works 24/7.
- Your HVAC will cycle less and last longer.
When you are experiencing higher than normal energy bills one solution can be to inspect and possibly repair or install new insulation. Much of the heat and cooling of you’re home relies on the efficiency of your homes insulation. One of the main culprits in insulation damage are mice and rats. They can do major damage to your insulation and they can leave behind health hazards for you and your family. Customers know they can trust the experts at TOP AC Heating and Air Conditioning Inc. to disinfect, repair and or replace residential insulation.
what to look for?
- Was the home built before 2006?
- Does the customer complain of being cold or hot?
- Has the roof been damaged enough that water may have leaked into the attic?
- How much insulation do they have?
- Installation of Cellulous Attic Insulation.
- Installation of Spray Foam Insulation open and closed cell.
- R-30 & R19 Insulation.
- We Service Residential, Commercial, & Light Industrial.
- We Garantee all work for one year.
- We serve a 150 mile radius, further away on a case by case basis.
- We Offer the best brands including Owens Comings & Green Fiber.
The Insulation Services We Offer Include:
R30 Insulation, Blow Insulation, Insulation Repair, Cellulose Insulation, Blown-in Insulation, Rolled-in Insulation, Insulation Removal, Insulation Installation, Popcorn Ceiling Asbestos Removal, Popcorn Ceiling Repair, Asbestos Testing for Popcorn Ceilings.
Insulation and Sealing Benefits:
- Peace of mind. Once you’ve insulated properly you will not have to worry about severe weather driving up your utility costs again.
- Our products carry a 10 year warranty.
- Air Sealing is one of the most inexpensive strategies you can employ to help you save money on your utilities and feel more comfortable as soon as it is completed.
- Not only does air sealing help lower your utilities and make you more comfortable, it can help improve the air quality inside the home, help prevent moisture problems, and prolong your HVAC system.
According To The Us Department of Energy:
State and local building codes typically include minimum insulation requirements, but your energy-efficient home will likely exceed those mandates. To optimize energy efficiency, you should also consider the interaction between the insulation and other building components. This strategy is known as the whole-house systems design approach. If you would like to maximize the energy efficiency of your new home, consider ultra-efficient home design.